An idyllic, private, pastoral country estate; with sought after views and tranquility thanks to 23 acres of graceful meadows surrounded by protected woods. Features two substantial, custom designed homes, a beautiful rebuilt antique barn and a garage adjacent to fenced horse pastures. It’s located moments away from Historic Hamlets of Stone Ridge and High Falls, and just 10 minutes to Kingston amenities and transportation. A must see experience!
Two distinctive homes, out of each other’s view; total 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths
- Fine Hudson Valley vernacular reproduction farmhouse: with nod to local history
- Melds classic form and charm with modern amenities
- Beautiful radiant heated floors throughout
- Superb cook’s kitchen with Sub-Zero and Viking appliances
- Pergola shaded 23’ bluestone patio off the kitchen and dining rooms
- 2 breezy screened porches with views off great room and primary bedroom
- Reclaimed beam ceiling, built-in bookcase and wood burning fireplace in the great room
Post-modern barn style home;
- Serene 2100+ sq ft on three levels with 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms
- Cedar exterior and standing seam metal roof
- Vaulted great room with contemporary woodstove and substantial glazing
- Well appointed modern look bamboo kitchen
- Dramatic “floating” staircase to primary bedroom, en-suite bath and loft
- Lower level media room with gas fireplace, walk out to patio + roomy office
- 64×35’ barn with hewn beams, 3 stalls, tack room, workshop + loft areas
- 42×24’ garage barn
- 3 pastures
For more information about this property, view the full listing here and contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hudson Valley Properties.
Harris Safier, Associate Real Estate Broker
16 Hurley Avenue (office)
Kingston, NY 12401
This content is made possible by our sponsor. It is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the attitude, views, or opinions of the Hudson Valley Magazine editorial staff.