Warwick, NY. Photo by Sabrina Sucato
From local getaways and travel guides to affordable places to live and top restaurants, these were the stories you read most in 2022.
What a year! As 2022 comes to a close and 2023 starts off strong, we’re taking a look back at what our Hudson Valley community read most this year. From flights out of SWF to riverside dining and affordable places to live in the region, here are the top Hudson Valley stories that captivated you most this year.
10. This Hudson Restaurant Is One of the Best in the United States
Did you get a chance to dine at this darling Columbia County spot in 2022?
9. Cold Spring in 24 Hours: How to Spend a Day Trip in Town
With riverside views and shops galore, Cold Spring is a dreamy day trip destination in the Hudson Valley. P.S. Looking for more day trip itineraries? Find them here.
8. 20 Weekend Getaway Destinations Right Here in the Hudson Valley
Why plan a vacation when the staycation you’ve been craving awaits in the Hudson Valley? If you’re looking for even more places to escape in the region, browse through our boutique hotels guide.
7. These Are the Best Places to Live in the Hudson Valley in 2021
It’s no secret that the Hudson Valley has been a hotspot to relocate to since the pandemic (and before, in our humble opinion). Our ranking of the best places to live in the Hudson Valley can help you figure out the perfect place to settle down.
6. Every Direct Flight You Can Take From Albany International Airport
For those in the northern counties of the Hudson Valley, Albany International Airport is a major asset. With easy connections to a number of domestic destinations, ALB is a popular flight hub for local travelers.
5. 2 Hudson Valley Towns Named Among Most Beautiful in America
When Architectural Digest names not one, but two Hudson Valley towns among the most beautiful in America, it’s a pretty big deal. Do you know which spots got the top honors?
4. These Are the Most Affordable Towns in the Hudson Valley
With inflation still very much part of everyday life, finding an affordable place to live in the Hudson Valley is essential. Luckily, these towns make it easy to do.
3. Where to Watch Fourth of July Fireworks Around the Hudson Valley
Who doesn’t love watching the fireworks on the Fourth of July? In the Hudson Valley, the occasion is extra-sparkly thanks to these to-dos. P.S. Bookmark this page now so you’re ready to go when July rolls around!
2. 28 Waterside Restaurants for Picturesque Dining in the Hudson Valley
How lucky are we to be able to dine waterside in the Hudson Valley? Not only do these restaurants deliver breathtaking views, but they know how to serve up mouthwatering meals, too.
1. Every Flight out of Newburgh’s Stewart International Airport
If the appearance of local getaways and ALB flights on this list didn’t already tip you off, Hudson Valleyites love to travel! Lucky for us, we have SWF centrally located in the Valley for easy travel to a number of destinations.