No matter which season you plan to wed, there’s nothing like a floral arch to help frame the moment when you and your loved one say “I do.” To help, we rounded up five stunning arrangements crafted by local designers and florists. Whether you’re planning a bright spring wedding or a moody fall ceremony, there’s bound to be a floral arch for you.
1. Indoor minimal arch: Floral design, Jakkelyn Iris.
Planning a wedding indoors? You can still go for a floral arch! This one is just enough without being overdone and matches the bride’s dress perfectly.
2. Circular rose arch: Floral design, M Sarah Designs; Wedding Planner, Yvonne Unubun of Events by Mayven.
If roses are your flower of choice, look no further than this statement-making arch. The circular shape is the perfect backdrop for this outdoor wedding.
3. Sunflower chuppah: Floral design, Elderberry Design & Flowers; Planner, Gina Maloney Events.
If you’re thinking about a summer ceremony, sunflowers are the perfect choice. This chuppah pairs cheery sunflowers with abundant greenery for a picture-perfect arch.
4. Fall foliage installation: Floral design, Rosehip Social; Planner, Veronica DiLorenzo, Unruffled.
Think you can’t have a floral arch at your fall wedding? Think again! Instead of standard flowers, lean into the season with vibrant leaves and berries.
5. White lattice arch: Floral design, JR Florist.
Sometimes there’s nothing like a classic arch to provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding. This design embraces white and green hues for a romantic, elegant arrangement.