If you like granola as much as we do (see our taste-test here), you’ll dig Raspberry Fields Farm’s recipe for Really Good Granola Muffins. Yes, that’s the actual name — and we believe it, considering our editors nearly erupted in fisticuffs over this particular brand. Here’s how to bake them:
Recipe courtesy of Raspberry Fields Farm
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly grease paper baking cups
2. Mix together dry ingredients, including one cup of granola
3. In separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, canola oil, and buttermilk
4. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients, stirring to combine
5. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, nearly filling them
6. Sprinkle tops of muffins with remaining granola. Be generous!
7. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Use toothpick to check if they are cooked through
8. Remove muffins from oven and let cool. No picking at the tops!
9. Serve warm or at room temperature
They are delicious with honey, jam, or butter. Enjoy!