Shamrock Lime Sherbet Punch
- Fill â…“ mason jar with Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime.
- Fill â…“ mason jar with pineapple juice.
- Top with two scoops of lime sherbet.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Combine vodka, sour apple pucker, and juice in shaker and stir.
- Pour into martini glass and garnish with apple wedge.
Sparkling Whiskey Sour
- 1¾ oz Sparkling Ice Lemon Tea
- 1¼ oz Bourbon
- ½ oz fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ oz simple syrup (low-calorie option: swap simple syrup with one packet of Splenda)
- Cherries, for garnish
- In a mixing cup, add ice, lemon, bourbon and Sparkling Ice Lemon Tea.
- Stir and strain over ice in old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with cherry.
Good Luck Grigio
- Add peach flesh to a blender and purée until smooth.
- Combine pinot grigio and club soda in a wine glass.
- Add peach purée and stir.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
Emerald Isle Cooler
- 1 cup ginger-infused simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice, about 3 to 4 lemons
- ½ bottle Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- ½ seedless cucumber
- Pour simple syrup into a larger pitcher.
- Add lemon juice, Chardonnay, and water and stir; add ice.
- With a vegetable peeler, remove and discard a lengthwise strip of skin from one side of a halved cucumber. Shave 8-10 long, paper-thin ribbons of cucumber into the pitcher. Push them down into ice and stir gently, so the cucumber unfolds to make an attractive visual garnish in the lemonade.
- Chill for at least 10 minutes or up to an hour. Serve well-iced in tall glasses; serves 4-6.
Ginger-Infused Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3-10 thin slices fresh ginger
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Add slices of ginger to taste; fewer gives the finished syrup a mild ginger flavor, while 10 yields a more assertive result
- Simmer mixture for 8-10 minutes, until sugar has dissolved and vapors rising from the pot smell noticeably of ginger.
- Cool syrup to room temperature, then strain to remove ginger.
- Chill syrup until ready to use.