Digital Operations Associate
Hudson Valley and Today Media is seeking a Digital Operations Associate, an entry-level position into the exciting world of Magazine Media Publishing and Digital Advertising. This position will allow the candidate to learn a wide-array of marketing practices and solutions, spanning the latest opportunities in print, digital, and event marketing, while primarily being focused on the company’s digital portfolio.
The Digital Operations Associate will work directly with the Digital Operations Manager and Digital Advertising Team to develop, present, implement and report on multi-platform advertising campaigns for our clients across a wide spectrum of the owned media portfolio and programmatic and platform advertising. The Digital Operations Associate is a key team member working with other sales professionals to drive successful campaigns for our clients and partners.
We ask that you bring a desire to win and a genuine passion to help people. When our customers are successful we all win.
Our working environment is guaranteed to never be boring and is always filled with a lot of creative and goal-oriented teammates. Competitive benefits and compensation plan are also part of the package.
Tell us why you’re the best candidate for this career with Hudson Valley and Today Media. Include a cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements in your application. Today Media is an equal opportunity employer.
- Assist in digital sales workflow, including customer research and recommendations through point of sale and post-sale reporting
- Research customer performance data and reporting for client and sales staff, with the ability to explain results and make suggestions for improvements
- Help maintain company inventory process across digital portfolio
- Help to traffic different campaign elements to appropriate personnel and keep projects on timeline
- Learn digital marketing tactics and strategies to help staff and customers perform to their best ability on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in company meetings and trainings on an ongoing basis
- Ability to thrive and remain organized within a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal oriented organization
- Prioritize work and requests based on department standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Service oriented outlook, able to respond promptly to various sales support initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
To apply, include Resume, Cover Letter and Salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,600.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fishkill, NY 12524