For a curated list of our favorite things to do this week, click here.
If you have an event you would like to submit to our community calendar, you can do that here.
Premier Digital Partners
- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccination PODs in Saugerties
February 28 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Senator Michelle Hinchey and Ulster County Executive Pat Ryan are holding COVID-19 vaccination PODs at various locations around Saugerties in January and February. More information: https://fb.me/e/14Rig8X36
The site will provide the following:
– Vaccines for children aged 5-11
– First doses of the Pfizer vaccine for anyone aged 12 and older
– Booster doses of the Pfizer vaccine for anyone aged 12 and older who has completed their primary series at least 5 months prior
– Booster doses of the Moderna vaccine for anyone aged 18 and older who has completed their primary series at least 5 months prior
– Booster doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine for anyone aged 18 and over who has received a single dose at least two months prior
Monday, February 7
4 PM – 6 PM
Mt. Marion Elementary School
744 Glasco Turnpike, Saugerties, NY 12477
Monday, February 28
4 PM – 6 PM
Saugerties Senior High School
310 Washington Ave, Saugerties, NY 12477
Due to high demand, appointments are recommended for vaccination PODs; although walk-ins will be accepted as long as supplies last. Sign up for an appointment at bit.ly/vaxulster.