The 5 Fashion Bloggers You Need to Follow on Instagram
Get your daily style tips from these five awesome bloggers
Photographs courtesy of WeThePeopleStyle and LookDePernille
I’m one of those crazy people who checks Instagram several times a day. Call me an Instaholic, but I just love all of that fashion and lifestyle inspiration. I’ll post several times a day using the hashtags #fromwhereIstand #selfie #Danish #girl #fashionista #denimondenim #outfit. Then I’ll recognize my hashtag abuse and quit it completely... until my number of likes takes a nosedive. So, naturally, I start hashtagging again. And so it goes…
If you’ve declared your love for Instagram like I have, you’ll like my list of top five fashion and lifestyle Instagrammers you should definitely check out, i.e. #PeopleWhoDoNotNeedHashtags.
- ElinKlingDotCom Daily high-fashion inspiration from The Wall by Elin Kling, the first fashion blogger to create her own collection for H&M. (You can also follow Elin Kling at Instagram.com/elinkling.) Recently, she posted a preview of the Altuzarra for Target collection coming this fall.
- GossipGirlFeed Fan of the show or not, the characters in Gossip Girl have undeniably great style. You can easily use these pictures as inspiration for what to wear on a night out in the city.
- WeThePeopleStyle London-based blogger, street style photographer, and Vogue Australia writer Jessie Bush rocks the newest trends. Just check out her slick business outfit and fringe bag (photo above left), which doubles perfectly as a laptop tote for the office.
- LookDePernille A tip from your resident Dane: this blogger, model, and it-girl/fashionista is already well-known in Europe, and I bet she’ll be all over your newsfeeds soon enough. Pernille Teisbaek has mastered the art of Scandinavian minimalism, and her versatile style can provide all you Valleyites with great inspiration for work, a date night, or just a walk around the countryside.
- ManRepeller The NYC-based Leandra Medine is, in my opinion, the quintessence of fashion and writing. She’s the woman who invented the concept of the Arm Party, and she constantly shows her creativity and sense of fun.
Bonus! Here are two more:
- ChristinaWonsbeck That’s me! Here you can find a lot of my blog posts (and, of course, shots #fromwhereIstand).
- HudsonValleyMag The magazine’s official Instagram skews more lifestyle than fashion, but still a worthy feed.
Who are your favorite Instagrammers? Let me know in the Facebook comments box below!